| About AISTech 2011
AISTech 2011 will feature international technologies from the world over, allowing steel producers to compete in today's global market. If you are involved in the steel industry, you can't afford to miss this event. Whether you present, attend or exhibit, take advantage of this opportunity to discover ways to make your job easier and improve your productivity.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone with a technical interest in the iron and steel industry can benefit from attending this major international conference and exposition. With hundreds of technical presentations and North America's largest steel exposition, AISTech 2011 offers many options to expand your knowledge and networking base.
- Gain a command of cutting-edge steel-related technologies specific to the process you use, and discover dynamic solutions to the business challenges you face every day.
- Learn about innovative processes, equipment, materials and techniques to remain competitive in the global steel manufacturing marketplace.
- Acquire solid sales leads and network with steel industry professionals from around the world.
- Receive a complimentary copy of the AISTech 2011 Proceedings on CD-ROM with your paid full or one-day conference registration.
|AISTech 2011 Conference Planning Committee
- Toni A. Brayton (Chair), U. S. Steel – Gary Works
- William K. Schlichting (Chair-Elect), U. S. Steel – Gary Works
- Scott M. Mills (Past Chair), TMK Ipsco Koppel Tubulars Corp.
- Theresa Gillooly (Exhibitor Committee Chair), Vesuvius USA
- Thomas Suski (Exhibitor Committee Chair-Elect), Siemens
- Kent D. Peaslee (Executive Committee Liaison), Missouri S&T
- Ronald E. Ashburn, AIST
- George Atlija, ArcelorMittal Dofasco, Inc.
- Robin E. Birk, U. S. Steel – Mon Valley Works
- Stephen M. Boyles, Carbide Industries LLC
- Michael Buettner, Alfa Laval Inc.
- Amy J. Clark, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Robert Doty, IMACRO Inc.
- Patrick J. Gallagher, Management Science Associates Inc.
- Frank E. Goodwin, Intl. Lead Zinc Research Org. Inc.
- James J. Hendrickson, ArcelorMittal Burns Harbor
- Sigurd A. Johansen, Nucor Steel—Texas
- Kalyan K. Khan, U. S. Steel Research & Technology Center
- Govind Khemmchandani, The Dow Chemical Co.
- Vern Martin, Flowcare Engineering Inc.
- Jeff Mason, Integrated Mill Systems Inc.
- Sammy A. Matson, CMC Americas
- Joseph R. McDermid, McMaster Universities
- Francesco Memoli, Tenova Core
- Richard Montano, California Steel Industries Inc.
- James E. Murphy, Quaker Chemical
- Brian D. Nelson, ArcelorMittal Dofasco Inc.
- Robert D. Newman, The Timken Co.
- Andrew L. Pinskey, Holland Manufacturing Corp.
- David M. Price, ArcelorMittal Indiana Harbor
- Steve H. Reese, Evraz Oregon Steel Mills
- Kyle J. Shoop, Tenova Core
- William E. Slye, Praxair Inc.
- Bruce D. Stackhouse, Severstal Sparrows Point LLC
- Randall P. Stone, Heraeus Electro-Nite Co.
- Michael A. Urbassik, Electric Controller & Manufacturing Co. LLC
- Timothy J. Wojtowicz, SunCoke Energy Inc.