Author Resource Center
Please use the following when preparing your paper and/or presentation for AISTech 2013. If you have questions or need additional resources, please contact Linda Sheets at +1.724.814.3086.
- Author Guide - These guidelines have been developed to assist authors with the preparation and submission of their technical
papers for Association for Iron & Steel Technology (AIST) Conference Proceedings.
- Paper Template - Use this template when writing your paper to ensure uniformity of published papers. Final papers are due 15 February 2013.
- Author Forms - Author biographical Information, Audio-Visual Request and Copyright.
- Power Point Presentation Templates - Use one of these templates when composing your PowerPoint presentation to ensure uniformity of the presentations. Final presentations are due 15 March 2013.
- Paper & PowerPoint Submissions - Submit your paper via e-mail to Linda Sheets. If the file is too large to e-mail, go to http://upload.aist.org/webftp/aistech/.