AIST MEMBER-RECRUIT-A-MEMBER CHALLENGE
Take the challenge and invite your colleagues to become a member of AIST and earn rewards. Simply copy and paste the below text into an e-mail and send it to your colleagues. If you have any questions, please contact AIST Member Services at +1.724.814.3000, ext. 1.
Subject Line: Become a Member of AIST
I wanted to let you know about a special membership promotion AIST is having thru 30 June 2012. You can become a member for US$57.50, which is half off of the regular membership cost. AIST has been a valuable part of my career, and I highly recommend you join to take advantage of their member benefits:
- An annual subscription to Iron & Steel Technology, the most comprehensive monthly technical journal available for the steel industry.
- Regular regional programs within the network of more than 22 AIST Member Chapters throughout the world.
- Access to more than 85 Student Chapters to facilitate industry education and recruiting efforts.
- Access to 29 Technology Committees that meet on a regular basis to foster the advancement of steel technology across a wide spectrum of disciplines.
- Discounted registration for all AIST major event forums, including AISTech 2013 and the AIST Steel Properties & Applications Conference combined with MS&T’12.
- Discounted registration for all AIST Specialty Training Courses designed to enhance the overall technical awareness and knowledge base of our industry personnel.
- Discounts on numerous AIST publications and free access to SteelNews.com, the best place to stay in touch with the ever-changing world of steel.
- Discounts on professionally printed reprints.
If you would like to join, simply complete the online membership application and list me as your sponsor on the application. If you have any questions, please contact AIST Member Services at +1.724.814.3000 ext. 1.
Program runs from 1 January to 31 December of each year.
Awards will be made in February of the following year.
|5-9 New Members
|10-14 New Members
|15-19 New Members
|20-24 New Members
|25+ New Members
Rewards cannot be split between AIST credit and gift card; recipient must select one. AIST credit to be used toward membership, SteelLibrary.com purchases or conference registration by the winner only. Dues payment must accompany membership application with sponsor's name. Complimentary memberships are not eligible. All applications must be received by 31 December 2012.Winners will be listed in the March 2013 issue of Iron & Steel Technology. One award per winner.