GLOBAL EVENT SPONSORS
Town Hall Forum
Wednesday, 8 May • 10 a.m.–Noon
The Town Hall Forum provides an insider’s view into today’s steel industry from the people who know: a panel of respected leaders from some of the industry’s best-regarded companies. The Town Hall Forum’s moderated discussion format will explore a variety of key opportunities and concerns impacting everyone involved in the steel community.
AISTech 2019 Town Hall Forum Panelists
Town Hall Forum Chair
Hatch Associates Consultants, Inc.
Steel 2019: Re-Heated and Ready to Roll
Town Hall Forum Topics
• How are producers deploying capital differently today?
• How do recent investments in digitalization technologies make plants safer?
• Is the industry equipped for demand growth of electronic vehicles?
• Has the industry found equilibrium with energy markets?
• What has been the net effect of the Section 232 tariffs on the industry?
• What are the ramifications of a potential deceleration of China’s economy?
The Town Hall Forum is open to all Full Conference, One-day Wednesday, Exhibitor and Student registrants.