GLOBAL EVENT SPONSORS
Town Hall Forum
Wednesday, 8 May • 10 a.m.–Noon
The Town Hall Forum provides an insider’s view into today’s steel industry from the people who know: a panel of respected leaders from some of the industry’s best-regarded companies. The Town Hall Forum’s moderated discussion format will explore a variety of key opportunities and concerns impacting everyone involved in the steel community.
AISTech 2019 Town Hall Forum Panelists
Town Hall Forum Chair
Hatch Associates Consultants, Inc.
Town Hall Forum Topics
• How are producers deploying capital differently today?
• How do recent investments in digitalization technologies make plants safer?
• Is the industry equipped for demand growth of electronic vehicles?
• Has the industry found equilibrium with energy markets?
• What has been the net effect of the Section 232 tariffs on the industry?
• What are the ramifications of a potential deceleration of China’s economy?
The Town Hall Forum is open to all Full Conference, One-day Wednesday, Exhibitor and Student registrants.