AIST Southern California Member Chapter
Engineering Scholarship Application
To qualify for this scholarship:
- You must have an AIST Parent Member active in the AIST Southern California Member Chapter, or be an AIST Student Member through the Material Advantage Student Program, who attends a university within the Southern California Member Chapter area.
- You must be enrolled, full-time or part-time, at an accredited college or university in .
To complete this application you must provide:
- A current resume with work experience and any extracurricular activities, noting any leadership positions, other honors and scholarships received.
- Explain in a brief essay (250 words or less) to convey a demonstrated interest in the steel industry, your professional goals, and how your skills could be applied to enhance the industry.
- Two (2) recommendation letters from a Counselor, Teacher or Professor must be included with the application.
- Copy of current high school or college transcripts.
Questions about the scholarships and/or application process should be directed to Moses Ramirez at firstname.lastname@example.org.